Please click on the pdf link to consult the maintenance document for your type of hearing aid:
It is important to clean your ear mold every night with the cleaning tool provided by your hearing aid acoustician.
Brush the mold all around with the brush.
Turn the metal "U" in to the hole, at the extremity of the mold.The sounds come out by that hole so it needs to be free of wax to give you the optimum sound.
You should also use a cleaning product such as rubbing alcohol on a Kleenex and wipe the mold with it. It will also disinfect it.
If you have an earmold like this :
don't clean it with this tool. You will have to change the little white piece every month.
1. Remove the tool (C) from the shell (A). The tool has two arms, one with the new filter (B) and one with the removal tool (D).
2. Push the removal tool into the existing wax filter and remove the used filter from the hearing aid.
3. Push the new filter into the hearing aid.
4. Discard the used tool.
1. Remove the tool from the shell. The tool has two ends, one with anew filter (A) and one with the removal tool (B).
2. Insert the removal tool into the sound outlet of the Power Mould.
3. Pull the used wax filter out slowly keeping the tool straight.
4. Turn the tool 180°.
5. Push the new filter into the sound outlet and gently remove the tool.
6. Discard the used tool. Do not reuse.
If after you have replaced it, your hearing aid is still not working, come to see us without appointment. Our service hours are 9:00 to 11:00 am and 1:30 to 3:30 pm. Please expect a waiting time: first come first serve.
Don’t forget to bring your hearing aids at our office every 6 months within the same hours mentioned above.
Minor Repairs and Verification
|An evaluation is required by a hearing care professional to determine if the hearing aid is suitable for the patients needs.|