Your first visit with us
During your first appointment with your hearing care professional:
- We will go over your audiogram results with you.
- You will experience hearing amplification.
- We will discuss available hearing aid options and help you select the most suitable device based on your particular situation and needs.
- We will use a specially designed foam to make your earmold impressions, which serve to ensure the hearing devices we order are carefully tailored to your needs.
- We will schedule a second appointment for when your hearing devices will be available for pick-up (about two weeks later).
- We will then do necessary adjustments to personalize your hearing devices and will explain the functions and maintenance needed for you to have a pleasing hearing experience.
- You should expect about one (1) hour for each appointment.
- For their first experience patients normally prefer to be accompanied.
Please note that all patients in the care of Mark & Lachance enjoy a one-month adaptation period, beginning with the day you receive your hearing devices.
Minor Repairs and Verification
||An evaluation is required by a hearing care professional to determine if the hearing aid is suitable for the patients needs.