Available hearing device models come in three different categories of sophistication:
- Ideal for all listening situations and environments, from silent to extremely noisy.
- Your best option if you are often in meeting situations with several individuals, at social gatherings, or in noisy restaurants, or if you simply don’t want to settle for anything less than the very best hearing devices on the market.
- These models come equipped with the greatest range of special features to help you hear in even the most challenging environments.
- When paired, these hearing aids are designed for optimum synchronicity to ensure users can focus directly on the voice of the speaker.
- Their extensive range of in-built features also offers more nuanced options for adapting to specific listening situations.
- Ideal for quiet to moderately noisy listening environments.
- These hearing devices provide adequate performance levels in listening situations not exceeding the noise levels associated with small group or family situations, including the range of situations covered by more basic models.
- They enable you to focus on a speaking voice in moderately noisy environments.
- Adequate for individuals generally dealing with quiet environments.
- These hearing devices help improve your hearing when watching television, listening to music, or talking to just one person.
Remote control devices can be used with most hearing aid models in all three categories.
Minor Repairs and Verification
||An evaluation is required by a Hearing care professional to determine if the hearing aid is suitable for the patients needs.